fredag 11 juli 2014

Scotland 2014 The isle of Mull

8.6.2014

My lazy plan for this beautiful Sunday was - nothing. But I´m happy that I at the last moment  jumped on the ferry to the Isle of Mull.  




The isle of Mull has been inhabited since the last ice age,seen the vikings, wars and riots. I do prefer thinking of ordinary people fishing, farming and raising their children.

  
How do you imagine a Scottish castle?
No matter what you think of - I think Duart Castle has it all.



From the ferry place I went by bus to the little town Tobermory.


(A very poor photo of a very beautiful town.)


I bought this book for my grandson. I love the story about the cat in Tobermory. He wanted to be a great and talented cat as the other cats in other villages. He couldn´t see that he was very special, too, in his own way. We are all special and talented! Even if we maybe don´t see it like that always.

No, this is not a church any more. It´s a little restaurant and a place for souvenirs. But strangely enough, I still could sense the feeling of a church...
Here we can see the church - the smaller building to the left. And when do we have time for listening to God if not when we are free from job, responsibility and everyday duties?
The queen of Tobermory

Inga kommentarer: