lördag 10 maj 2014

Seikkailukasvatus ja luontoelämyksiä

The other day I managed to do a real challenge. I told about Outdoor Education and nature experiences in Finnish. The reason was my Master´s Degree, and I had to show that I can talk about my profession in Finnish. And fine it went!

I have thought that reading about indians in the Rocky Mountains and the adventures of Enid Blyton´s children has been a reason for my interest in foreign nature. But now I thought: Maybe I read these book because of my interest? I don´t know the answer!

2 kommentarer:

Mia sa...

När jag läste klassiker med sjuorna var det många som fastnade för just Hjortfot... fast i en ganska kraftigt förkortad version, men ändå.

Yvonne sa...

Just Hjortfot måste jag läsa om. Jag läste alla indianböcker jag hittade, men Hjortfot var favoriten.